As the outbreak of Coronavirus continues, there is much uncertainty on how it will impact the economy and business. To help provide stability during this time, we will continuallty update this page with news and articles to support and guide you.
If you are in need of any support from our partners, please don't hesitate to get in touch. You can find the contact details of our team here.
The latest updates
- On Thursday 26 March, Rishi Sunak announced the Self-employed Income Support Scheme: The government will pay self-employed people affected by coronavirus a taxable grant worth 80% of their average monthly profits over the last three years, up to £2,500 a month. The scheme will be open for three months, which will be extended, if necessary.
- To be eligible individuals must earn operating profits of under £50,000, earn a majority of their income from self-employment, and have a tax return for 2019.
- The grants will be accessible from the beginning of June 2020.
- Visit our FAQs page for more information on the support available for individuals and the self-employed.
- We are keeping updated with all government announcements. Visit our FAQs page for more information on how to protect your business during this uncertain time.