73 CORNHILL LONDON, EC3V 3QQ
Corporation Tax Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Corporation Tax Manager to join our growing tax team, playing a key role within our Tax department to ensure that it continues to succeed and grow by building strong relationships with both clients and the Tax team.
We currently have a hybrid model of working; therefore, the role will allow a mix of home working and attendance to our Cornhill office. The right candidate will be responsible for a mixed tax portfolio of clients and work on a combination of general tax and international tax matters.
Is GE right for you?
A dynamic and evolving organisation which puts individuals at the heart of its business. We provide exciting opportunities across our firm, enabling our team to achieve new heights in their career. Here you will be challenged, supported and most importantly heard, enabling you to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally.
You will receive hands on training, personal development and support from leading and seasoned practitioners, partners and experts in their field, enabling you to quickly grow your knowledge and expertise and excel in your chosen career.
How we give back
To ensure our employees know how much we value their hard work, we offer an extensive benefits and perks package. Our package covers your lifestyle, health and wellbeing, development and finances. How about an additional day off to celebrate your birthday? Or utilising our in-house mentoring scheme? And access to our Work Life Well platform? These and many more perks are included in your GE employee benefits pack. To see the full list, click here.
What will the role entail?
- Responsible for monitoring the corporation tax status of companies, producing monthly reports to ensure that contact partners and managers are fully aware of the client’s corporation tax position.
- Tax administration duties for the other members of the tax department.
- Corporate tax compliance and advisory for a portfolio of corporate clients from standalone companies to large groups.
- Assisting with ad hoc research and aiding partners and managers in respect of advisory assignments.
- Assisting the corporate finance department with tax due diligence assignments.
- Liaison with HMRC in dealing on behalf of clients.
- Complex corporate client and advisory work.
- Corporate – transactional services assignments.
- Client management on a regular basis.
Qualifications and experience required
- Preferred experience of at least three to five years in tax-related work.
- Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously.
Bring the real you to work, challenge the norm and have fun whilst developing your career.
At GE, we aim to create an inclusive culture that’s based on trust and respect where everyone can thrive and express themselves freely. We are committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion, actively listening to all opinions to create an environment without barriers; where everyone is given the same opportunities. We encourage applications from all backgrounds. If you have any questions about our commitment to DEI during your application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
Start your journey today. Submit your details opposite, along with your CV and covering letter.