73 CORNHILL LONDON, EC3V 3QQ
This exciting new role involves working closely with the Technical and Compliance Partner. It has developed from the expansion of the firm and the need to have a technical resource at Manager level. In addition to the technical aspect of the role, the candidate would also manage their own small Audit portfolio, where they would report to various RI’s within the firm.
Is GE right for you?
A dynamic and evolving organisation which puts individuals at the heart of its business. We provide exciting opportunities across our firm, enabling our team to achieve new heights in their career. Here you will be challenged, supported and most importantly heard, enabling you to develop your skills and grow professionally and personally. You will receive hands on training, personal development and support from leading and seasoned practitioners, partners and experts in their field, enabling you to quickly grow your knowledge and expertise and excel in your chosen career.
How we give back
To ensure our employees know how much we value their hard work, we offer an extensive benefits and perks package. Our package covers your lifestyle, health and wellbeing, development and finances. How about an additional day off to celebrate your birthday? Or utilising our in-house mentoring scheme? And access to our Work Life Well platform? These and many more perks are included in your GE employee benefits pack. To see the full list, click here.
What will the role entail?
- TTC Member
- Monitor, read and prepare Audit, Accounting and Compliance update material for firm
- Provide daily technical help to staff and partners
- Prepare and deliver half day long quarterly Audit and Accounting sessions
- Prepare and deliver lunch time technical sessions
- GERM reviews
Compliance / Regulatory
- Monitor and update Engagement letters and deal with any ongoing queries
- FCA returns/issues
- Complete 12 QAD annual returns
- Manage the internal fit and proper process for staff and partners.
- ISQM – carry out testing, monitoring & remediation
- Manage a small audit portfolio
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with minimum two years’ experience post qualification
- Experienced working within a mid-tier or large organisation
- Technically up to date and very familiar with audit and accounting standards
- The ability to manage a diverse role and meet deadlines
- A keen interest to prepare and deliver training material and advise on technical queries
- Knowledge of Money Laundering and Client Monday regulations would be an advantage
- A previous technical role would be an advantage
Bring the real you to work, challenge the norm and have fun whilst developing your career.
At GE, we aim to create an inclusive culture that’s based on trust and respect where everyone can thrive and express themselves freely. We are committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion, actively listening to all opinions to create an environment without barriers; where everyone is given the same opportunities. We encourage applications from all backgrounds. If you have any questions about our commitment to DEI during your application process, please contact email@example.com.
Apply for the role
Start your journey today. Submit your details opposite, along with your CV and covering letter.