Commercial Rent (Coronavirus) Act 2022 to solve the accumulated £7bn rent debt
30 Mar 2022
How the government is planning to jettison retained EU law
07 Mar 2022
Forfeiture and Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR) are now banned until 25 March 2022
15 Jul 2021
Rent Deadline – Doomsday or not?
28 Jun 2021
Cash is king – or not
28 May 2020
Private charities allow high net worth individuals to provide flexibility and control over their charitable donations whilst also engaging their families in philanthropy, enabling the family to leave a legacy and provide benefits to society as a whole.
This fact sheet provides insight into creating a private charity alongside the benefits for both the charity and the family. We cover:
- What a private charity is
- How to register
- Structures of charitable organisations
- Timings and costs to consider
- The advantages of creating a private charity
- The financial benefits for both the charity and the individual.
Download reportBack to top