Improve your employee relationships with Gerald Edelman and NatWest Mentor
Here at Gerald Edelman we partner with NatWest Mentor to deliver HR services aimed at improving your employee relationships whilst promoting safer, healthier, and more environmentally friendly workplaces.
Running a business is never easy. Constantly changing rules and regulations mean that navigating legislation and ensuring you are compliant can be daunting.
Through our partnership, we can provide you with support for all your employment law and HR, health and safety and environmental decision-making needs.
Just some of the business issues we can support with include:
- Employee wellbeing
- Leadership coaching and succession planning
- Organisational culture and engagement
- Recruiting, retaining and developing key employees
- Guidance on safety, health and environmental legislation
- Managing growth, change and unforeseen challenges
- Dispute and settlement consultancy
Types of businesses we can support
Small and medium-sized enterprises – for businesses that do not have the expertise in house, NatWest Mentor can be your first port of call for any information, guidance and advice. NatWest mentor will ensure you are fully compliant and will keep you up to date with the ever-changing employment law legislation.
Larger enterprises – Mentor Consultants also have extensive experience across a wide range of sectors and all types of businesses and provide impartial one-off consultancy as well as advice and support on sensitive issues such as staff grievances and legal protection insurance to environmental management.
How the service works
Whatever the size, sector and in-house HR capabilities of your business, and whether you would like occasional support or more integrated assistance, we can work in partnership with you to manage your HR needs. Just some of the options you can choose from:
- Full range of consultancy services
- Face-to-face support
- Advice phone line from 8am to 8pm
- Legal protection insurance
- Wide range of training courses
Mentor Digital for Gerald Edelman clients
As part of our partnership with NatWest Mentor we are delighted to be able to offer you access to their online management tool, Mentor Digital, free of charge.
The platform allows users to get instant access to help and advice in the areas mentioned previously, including employment law, HR and health and safety. So, how can Mentor Digital support your business?
- Step by step online case management: Complete a performance review, start a disciplinary process or even handle a short-service dismissal all from the same, easy to use platform with Mentor’s full guidance.
- Store employee documents safely and securely: Have confidence that your employees’ passports, contracts and other personal information is stored securely under their individual profile.
- No more number crunching: Take the complexity out of HR calculations with the easy-to-use holiday, redundancy and maternity leave calculators.
- Manage your people anywhere, anytime, on any device: Approve your team’s time off and see who’s away and why. Plus, access all employee working patterns, holiday entitlements and absence records in just a few quick clicks.
- Fast and accurate accident reporting: Accidents happen. Through Mentor Digital you can report it instantly where you’ll find step-by-step guidance covering everything you need to do. What’s more, ensure you comply with the law and notify the HSE directly.