The cost of living crisis, war in Ukraine, rising interest rates etc. are taking a toll on both the residential and commercial property markets and transaction activity is beginning to slow or plateau. 2023 is expected to see a continuation of these themes, but as always in the property sector, it will prevail and what will be challenging for some, will present itself as opportunities for others.
Welcome to the Winter edition of The Property Newsletter. With the economic landscape mentioned above, this edition is very much focused on looking forward to 2023 and how the sector is and will perform in yet more uncertain times.
We’re delighted to bring you contributions from our guests, clients and contacts who are active in the property sector and have shared their thoughts and understandings on the year ahead. It’s incredibly interesting to get their insights and to see their outlook for 2023.
Click to read our newsletter below to find out more on:
- Where is the property market heading in 2023? - Harvey M. Soning, FRICS and Jeremy H. Grey, MRICS, James Andrew International
- “Interesting Times”? An eye to the future in commercial real estate investment - Leigh Perl, Haymarket Properties
- Commercial investment opportunities – find the opportunity in difficult times -Matt Karagul, Henry Dannell
- Flexible office space – the current trends - Richard Kleiner, Gerald Edelman
- Trust structures holding UK real estate - Sonal Shah, Gerald Edelman
- Order out of chaos - Ted Schama, Shelley Sandzer
- Property 2023 themes – A few financial reporting points to consider - Grant Lee, Gerald Edelman
- Looking forward to 2023 - Martyn Green, Landstones
For advice on any of the articles discussed contact our partners or email, email@example.com.
Read the newsletter hereBack to top