The Property Round brings the latest insights, news and advice to those working in the industry, from investors and landlords to construction site owners and estate agents. Welcome to our first newsletter!
At the beginning of 2020, the housing market got off to a relatively strong start, with increasing house price growth fuelled by more certainty over Brexit following the Conservatives’ election victory. That was until the coronavirus hit.
The last few months have been tough, particularly for commercial landlords. Although, positive change is on the horizon. We are delighted to bring you the latest insights and news from experts in the sector, including: Ludgrove Property, Landstones Estate Agents and Ebury Holdings.
Read this edition for the latest information on:
- The London property market by Ludgrove Property
- Residential property sector snapshot by Ebury Holdings
- Landlords: the future looks bright by Landstones Estate Agents
- Mini-budget 2020 review for the property sector by Tax Director, Amal Shah
- Tax notes for non-residents by International Tax Partner, Sonal Shah
- VAT update for construction services by VAT Partner, Richard Staunton
- Our response to the Code of Practice by CEO, Richard Kleiner
Read the newsletter hereBack to top