Employee retention: The key challenges and how to solve them
Securing the best available talent for your team is no easy task. So, once they have joined, how can you ensure to keep them?
No matter the sector, employee retention is one of the biggest drivers of organisational performance and long-term business growth.
Every successful business relies on a productive workforce that fully understands the ins and outs of their organisation and those who also align with the company’s values.
In this eBook, Partners Deval Patel and Howard Woolf and HR Manager Sabah Rafiq, share their advice for overcoming the challenges in employee retention, and how to retain your best talent. Inside you’ll find:
- What is employee retention?
- The benefits of retaining employees for longer
- Why is high employee turnover so damaging?
- What are the main reasons people leave their job?
- How does a business know if it has a retention problem?
- How can businesses maximise employee retention?
- The pitfalls to avoid when trying to improve retention rates
- How Gerald Edelman and NatWest Mentor can support you.
Download the full eBook below: