The Property Round January 2021
Welcome to The Property Round, keeping those in the industry up to date with the latest insights, news and advice.
What a year 2020 was. The disruption and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus and Brexit impacted so many people in the sector. Consequently, the market slowed, but with government interventions, such as the temporary suspension of stamp duty land tax, it was promising to see the market recover and grow again from the middle of 2020.
Now we look forward to 2021 and what the year will bring and are delighted to have Salease, The Guild, Landstones Estate Agents and Ludgrove Property contribute, alongside our partners, to provide insight into the market and the key changes those in the sector need to look out for this year.
Read this edition for the latest information on:
- Property sector update
- Is it ‘pandemic panic or a panacea’? by John Caulfield, Salease
- Impact of CIS on property developers and investors by Richard Clutterbuck, The Guild
- How is the London lettings market responding to Covid-19 by Martyn Green,
- Landstones Estate Agents
- Restrictions on winding up petitions by Richard Kleiner, CEO, Gerald Edelman
- London property market update and outlook by Fraser Slater, Ludgrove Property
- VAT and the definition of a guardian by Richard Staunton, VAT Partner, Gerald
- Property tax notes for non-residents by Sonal Shah, International Tax Partner, Gerald Edelman
The Property Round brings the latest insights, news and advice to those working in the industry, from investors and landlords to construction site owners and estate agents.
For advice on any of the articles discussed contact our partners or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.